The Faculty of Science is concerned with the health and safety of it’s employees and students. Health and Safety is an important aspect of the work environment. It has an effect on you and those around you.
A Minute for Health & Safety
This is a collection of 1-page bulletins intended to educate and inform people on a variety of Health & Safety topics:
- Issue #1- Your Health & Safety Rights and Responsibilities
- Issue #2- ‘Supervising’ Health & Safety
- Issue #3- Reporting Accidents
- Issue #4- Duty of Care
- Issue #5- Hazardous Chemical Storage
- Issue #6- Health & Safety Training Requirements
- Issue #7- Emergency Preparedness at Work
The Faculty of Science has designated first aid stations within each of their buildings:
Emergency Preparedness Program
In each building that the Faculty of Science operates Emergency Response Wardens have been established to assist in an evacuation:
Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols
See our list of Standard Operating Procedures and their associated protocols.
Other Documents and Links
See our other documents and important links. Please note that all these links are Portable Document Format (PDF) documents and require the Adobe Reader installed on the computer.