Host: Xin Gao (Math & Stats)
Articles: Castaño-Muñoz J, Duart JM, Sancho-Vinuesa T. 2014. The Internet in face-to-face higher education: can interactive learning improve academic achievement? Brit J Educ Technol. 45: 149-159.
Supporting paper: Castillo-Merino D and Serradell-López, 2014. An analysis of the determinants of students’ performance in e-learning. Comput Hum Behav. 30: 476-484.
- What is the benefit of internet individual learning?
- What is the benefit of internet interactive learning?
- Why can peer-lecturer and peer-peer interaction help improve learning outcomes?
- How can we incorporate more internet individual and interactive learning into our course designs?
- What software/platforms are available that help to increase interactive online learning?