This program provides financing for new scientific projects jointly developed by French and Canadian teams that have never worked together before.
The financing is awarded to two-year projects in amounts ranging from $8,000 to $15,000, according to the needs expressed by lead researchers. This financing is primarily intended to support the mobility of researchers and their students.
The New Scientific Collaboration Support Program, financed by the France-Canada Research Fund (FCRF), aims to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support developing new expert partnerships between France and Canada,
- Promote the advancement of research and innovation,
- Prepare and structure scientific cooperation between the two countries,
- Promote researcher mobility, particularly for young researchers, and
- Provide research training for young researchers.
The FCRF acts to promote and develop Franco-Canadian scientific and academic exchanges of excellence in every field of research. It is designed to support new collaborative scientific efforts involving young researchers.
$8,000 – $15,000
For more information visit the FCRF: Scientific Collaboration Support Program 2015 page on the FCRF website or consult the following documents:
Back to Funding Opportunities