You must have completed the following courses (or their equivalent for non-Ontario students):
- ENG4U English
- MHF4U Advanced Functions
- MCV4U Calculus and Vectors
- At least two 4U sciences (SPH4U Physics, SCH4U Chemistry, SBI4U Biology)
If you only took two 4U sciences, you must have completed the third science at the 3U level (e.g. SBI4U, SCH4U and SPH3U), unless you are an International Baccalaureate (IB) student.
- SL or HL English
- SL Math with a minimum score of 5 or HL Math
- Two of:
- SL or HL Biology
- SL or HL Chemistry
- SL or HL Physics
Applying to Integrated Science
Enrollment in Integrated Science is limited. There are two ways to apply to Integrated Science:
- Directly apply to Integrated Science as part of your OUAC application. After Integrated Science, you would enter the second year of your desired program.
- Apply to one of our science programs and express your interest in Integrated Science by e-mailing isci “at” yorku.ca. Qualified students will be added to our candidate pool. This pool will be evaluated beginning April 30.
Strong academic performance in all prerequisites is required. Your academic average should be in the mid-80s or higher to be competitive for Integrated Science. For standard high school curriculum, your average is calculated from the following courses: ENG4U; MCV4U; MHF4U; and the three best grades of the following six courses provided at least two of them are at the 12U level and all three sciences are included: SBI3U, SBI4U, SCH3U, SCH4U, SPH3U and SPH4U.