Please find below updated communication about the resumption of classes in FSc:
- Message from the Assistant Dean (email of Mar. 16)
- Message from the Associate Deans (email to staff of Mar. 16)
- Vice-President Academic and Provost’s website: http://vpap.info.yorku.ca/labour-negotiations-update/
- Vice-President Academic and Provost’s FAQ for students: http://labourdisruption.info.yorku.ca/faqs-students-and-parents/
- You can find the Senate-approved Institutional Remediation Guidelines here and the Faculty of Science Remediation Plan here (updated April 6th)
- New sessional and exam dates!
- Teaching Commons Remediation Options (Communicated on Mar. 19)
- Principles for Remediation and Accommodation from Senate Executive Committee (revised Mar. 27)
Advice to students
Please remember that you should maintain engagement with the learning opportunities in your courses even if you choose to respect picket lines. You should understand that the Senate policy explicitly recognises that remediation aims to minimise limitations that will unavoidably occur. Learning opportunities in courses following the end of the strike will necessarily be different from the resumed classes. (Refer to the Senate-approved Institutional Remediation Guidelines bullet 5 above.)
Please get in touch with Science Academic Services if you have any questions!
Back to Bulletins