Science Academic Services (SAS) is the undergraduate advising office for all Science students at York. The SAS team understands the post-secondary environment and is dedicated to assisting you along your academic journey. Our team provides a confidential and secure environment for students the SAS team understands the post-secondary if SAS does not have the answer they will be able to point you in the right direction.
Some common concerns include:
- Can I choose a particular course to meet my degree requirements?
- What happens if I repeat a course?
- I didn’t drop a course before the drop-date – what can I do now?
But academic advising is more than this. What about:
- I find I’m not much interested in the program I chose – what can I do?
- I’m not managing the workload very well – what can I do?
- My interests are very diverse. How can I take a diverse set of courses?
If you are a new student, you will receive face-to-face advising shortly after you decide to come to Science@York. You’ll also find a lot of the information you need on these pages.
If you are a current student we hope you’ll browse or search – or contact SAS!